Sunday, March 29, 2009

Im back!!!! I think... nothing is for sure anymore. like sleep and when i can eat. im typing with one hand right now.lol (forgive the lake of capitals and miss spelling. the miss spelling has nothing to do with my new way of typing, just me :) iv learned a lot of cool stuff, i can eat and feed wendy at the same time. sleep and feed wendy, iv even managed to make a surprise dinner for my hubby and feed Wendy at the same time. dinner was a surprise after me not cooking for three weeks. lol he got his new job and Wendy and I wanted to do something for our man. wendy was not much help, I fed her every ten min for five min. I realize it would have been btr to just to feed her fo the 30 min and then cook but I started late.lol so life has changed a lot. there is no possible way on earth to make a five min run to the store b4 sup, and never plan a full night of sleep and when you get it its great. and shopping is not fun anymore. just a pain in your booty. (really) but i wouldn't trade wendy for any of that stuff. she it the sunshine in my day. and sometimes at night. she has the most beautiful little face. i hate when she is awake and someone els has her. im a jealous momma. but shes myn. lol but I love ppl to love her and look at her. so today she is three weeks and three days and still changing my life (for the better) everyday. he uncles that live here,Andrew ,Luke and Brandon. are in love. but shes stolen her daddy's hart and doesn't plan on giving it back to just me anytime soon. Hes in love with us both. so we use it when we want something.lol hes the sweetest daddy ever. anyway, ill post some pics soon. but iv got things to do now. bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. love you guys! your post makes me miss you even more! love you tons and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw...I feel so bad that I made you go shopping with me the other day..LOL I really do...I am a die hard about shopping...next time Ill just get a list from you and you can watch Abby..: )

    ReplyDelete